The long lasting filler for volume and acne scar correction.
We are thrilled to carry Bellafill. It was one of the most throughly studied and developed fillers on the market. It is a long lasting filler with results still seen at 5 years after injection. It also generates production of your own collagen.
Did you know after the age of 35 you lose approximately .5 mg of your own collagen. By adding Bellafill into your treatment plan you regain that volume loss AND stimulate your own collagen giving you a filler that lasts and leaves you improved from the natural aging process.
For acne scars you can get immediate results and smoother skin. Schedule a consultation to learn what Bellafill can do for you and change up the treatment plan for your skin.
Beauty that lasts
Popular and Growing. In 2013, there were more than 2.2 million injectable filler procedures, which makes fillers the second most popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure, and the fastest growing.
Do you love the more youthful look that dermal fillers provide, but wish the results weren’t so temporary? Bellafill® lasts through 5 years.
Bellafill® is a unique, injectable collagen filler with microspheres that can instantly smooth facial wrinkles (nasolabial folds) for beautiful, natural-looking correction that lasts years instead of months.
The beautiful benefits of Bellafill®
- Immediate correction and lasting improvement with visible benefits through 5 years for wrinkles known as smile lines.
- In a consumer survey, 91% of patients were likely to recommend Bellafill®. 2 In a 5 Year Post Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied with their nasolabial fold correction at the end of 5 years.
- PMMA helps replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes.
- Injection comfort with 0.3% lidocaine.
- Simple treatment with little to no downtime. You can immediately resume normal activities
Bellafill® offers a new level of filler rejuvenation. The collagen gel immediately adds volume to smooth away facial wrinkles known as smile lines, and the polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) microspheres help your skin re-create its own firmer structure for beautiful, younger-looking skin and lasting results
Bellafill® is an exceptional cosmetic treatment
Fewer injections with long-term results. Visible benefits through 5 years.
Bellafill® has a proven safety profile
- Bellafill was proven safe in the longest and largest prospective dermal filler study ever completed.
- Biocompatible PMMA. The microspheres in Bellafill® are made of PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate), a biocompatible material that has been used in medical implants for 65 years.
- Bellafill® requires a skin test in the U.S. to identify patients who may be allergic to the collagen or lidocaine in Bellafill®.
What causes facial wrinkles?
Wrinkles caused by volume loss and gravity: Over time, we lose volume in our faces, increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear. The fat pads in our cheeks may slide downward toward the mouth, which can cause the skin to wrinkle or fold, creating the “smile lines” from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Bellafill® effectively addresses volume loss to reverse the signs of aging.
Wrinkles caused by repetitive movement: Repeated movement of the facial skin may create wrinkles. These types of wrinkles are “dynamic.” Age is a factor, but repeated facial movements, such as frowning or squinting, can also create lines, which means they may develop even in younger adults. These wrinkles are not candidates for Bellafill® treatment.
Example of how Bellafill can help acne scars and improve overall texture of skin: (top picture is before, lower picture is after)